Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunday Morning


DH woke me up Sunday morning by saying "let's make a baby" and then he rubbed my stomach over my uterus, like massaged it.

And then we spent the next 2 hours working on that baby! Only bad part is I am probably not fertile yet haha. Still, I just love mornings like that.

Is it weird that I am super hopeful I get pregnant now because I could just feel his happiness and all his positive energy and I am weird and I hope that that does it???

CD 11. Waiting to O.

Temp is super high, normally this would mean pregnancy but I think now it just means my progesterone is increasing well with the b6 so I am happy for that. Hoping it stays this way! Or I get pregnant and don't have to care about progesterone being high enough in my cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!