Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

CD 14


Ok, I did take my temp this morning! I really thought about not doing it when I wasn't tired by 12 pm, but I just seduced my husband and went to bed and got enough sleep for that 4:45 am wake up call!

Temp today as 96.85, definitely have not ovulated yet.



I think a new years day ovulation would be pretty cool but it will probably be more like some time within the first week of January but closer to the end of the first week instead.

We'll see.

I did not pick up any vitex yet. I am going to let this cycle go without anything but prenatals and then get vitex for next cycle. Well we'll see. Truth is I am telling myself that to let myself off the hook this month. So we'll see if I can stick to it or if I come up with another excuse next cycle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!