Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

6 DPO


Starting to feel out. I know it's early yet but I am cramping, my skin is breaking out, and I am craving salt and chocolate.

Yeah. Not good signs.

I stopped temping once O was confirmed. I told Rob I'd stop obsessing.

The only good thing is if it doesn't work out, next month I have a shot at a May EDD, and I will officially have made the recommended 18 months in between births (unless of course it ends up being twins and I go early).

Even though I would love a May EDD, the thought of not being pregnant this month is kind of soul crushing. I mean seriously, to even think having to say the words (well type lol):

"AF came, on to cycle #5."

Breaks my heart a little.

Cycle #5? Really?

I know I still have 5 days until AF, but I just feel like things weren't going so well this cycle as far as CM volume, the lack of, and slow temp rise.

I know we'll know soon enough but part of me is just sure it's not going to happen this cycle. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!