Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Frustrated


I knew there was a stigma for those who already have several kids and who are TTC.

That their journey is less heart breaking or meaningful because they have BTDT.

I know because I saw a friend with 4 girls try for 3 years to conceive again.

So it's not surprising that I am getting it now. That people think because I already have 3 I am not deserving of their prayers or their support.

It's most annoying to me because I have always felt no matter how many you want, you deserve to have that many. I have sent just as many prayers for those trying for their 7th, 2nd, or 5th, as those trying for their first.

Not saying I am perfect. Just saying it's annoying not everyone can share that view point. Especially when it comes from someone currently pregnant with their second on their FIRST month trying, not someone who has never conceived at all and might have a little tiny bit of right to say something like that to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!