Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

9 DPO

Almost there!

My temp was up today, down slightly from my last one but I didn't temp on time last time and it was also pretty high for me so I am not worried.

I have decided if my temp is still up tomorrow I will test, and if it drops I won't bother and I will just wait for AF to show.

Threw up last night and was feeling very sick. I am feeling sick this morning but not sure if I am really not feeling well or if it's in my head.

I am excited that in less then 24 hours I will know if I am out or still in the game, or possibly even PREGNANT!

Some of my exciting IPS for the day is another bought of heartburn. I keep getting it but I am trying to chalk it up to what I eat and not get excited.

A sign I can't explain away is this metallic taste in my mouth. I have tried eating and drinking and brushing my teeth and I cannot get the taste out of my mouth. I had this with DS #1 too so I am pretty excited!

I also have sore nipples. Normally my boobs ache before AF but they are fine, it's just my nipples that are sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!