Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Friends Who Get It


Talking to a friend today about my 4 month blues. For once I feel like someone really got what I was talking about with the stigma of 4-5 months.

She told me 50% of women get pregnant within the first 3 months. Another 10% by 6 months. And another 30%, bringing it up to 90% by 12 months.

She has been trying 2 years next month, but the longest she's been trying is 4 months. Let me explain, she gets pregnant but miscarries early, within 2 months most times. The longest she has gone between pregnancies is 4 months.

So she was able to relate to my 4 month blues. Going past 3 months and no longer being in the 50% category. Getting to that point where the voice in your head starts saying you're no longer in the normal range. Maybe something is wrong.

For as long as she has tried she gets pregnant fairly easily. She recently discovered she has a disorder preventing long term pregnancy and will need to have shots or perhaps a pill every day to keep her pregnancy. But even with all that she can still sit with me and say yeah, when I get to 4 months it's hard. It's the point I start to worry.

Got a temp dip today so we'll see if it's O. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!