Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

8 DPO


I know, it's so super early, but...

BFN.

I can't help myself.

Of course now I am crampy, all last night was craving salt and chocolate.

Pretty sure AF is on her way.

It sucks. :(

I know I said this last month, but I REALLY thought this was going to be my month.

I mean really, how can it take ME more then 4 months to try? Me whose gotten pregnant 4 times on accident with DH, who only had to try for 3 months and got twins? I know I get annoyed when people say how fertile I am all the time, but I never thought I was ever going to have any trouble.

I know 5 months isn't a huge amount of time, and I know technically AF isn't here yet.

But it feels like a long time, and I am pretty sure AF is definitely coming. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!