Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CD 18

Wow, am I really 18 days into this cycle already?!

So even though it's illegal in city limits and we live RIGHT next to the state troopers office and what I call the car barn (because the place where they stored school buses where I am from was called the bus barn, not because I think police are pigs!) that stores all the cruisers, people were still setting off fireworks until 2 am!! And unfortunately DD #1 is a light sleeper like me and kept us up. With a temp time of 4:45 am I did not get to bed with enough time to temp. So I skipped it in favor of trying to sleep through DH's snoring! :P

So here's my chart:


I don't think I can say enough how much I want this, and what little faith I have that this will be our month. Frankly I am just going to be happy to ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!