Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

CD 22

Temp was 97.12.

My uterus feels really weird. I don't know how to explain it, it just doesn't feel normal. Just definitely feeling something weird. I don't know if it means my period is coming or what.


At this point not thinking I will ovulate. Maybe not at all, or maybe just not anytime soon.

I know you don't always ovulate after a loss but because it wasn't confirmed I was hopeful I was still wrong and I would just ovulate on time.

I don't know.

No spotting or anything so that's good, especially since I'd been spotting the last few cycles after sex. It's been a wonderfully spot free month so far so I am just taking that as a good sign!

Maybe the fates are waiting for pay day so I can try pre-seed and vitex??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!