Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

CD 34 - 7 DPO

Temp: 97.94

Symptoms:
Cramps
Sore boobs/nipples
Nausea (gagging)
Heartburn
Irritability
Increase in CM
DH says I have super veiny boobs right now


I was excited at first about the temp rise until I opened my mouth about it to a friend and I remembered just how stupid I was being. The rise means nothing, I am not going to be pregnant.

We almost DTD last night but it was late and I needed to temp and then I got bad heartburn when I woke up in the morning so we have a date to do it tonight. Figured not only should we get it in before AF comes but also DTD always brings on spotting when AF is about to show so that will be a nice reminder that I am not in fact going to get pregnant this cycle. No spotting today.

2 comments:

  1. FWIW, I don't think you're being stupid :hug rises are exciting! and it's exciting that there is something to get excited about! The rise *could* mean *something* every bit as much as it might not. I'm still voting for all females to be installed with turkey timers at birth :p

    ReplyDelete

Baby Dust!