Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

CD 32 - 5 DPO

 I definitely ovulated!! I was worried maybe I'd had restless sleep and it caused my temp to go up (not getting enough sleep really effects my temps). But I had a BAD, like if I moved I puked (among other gross things) stomach flu yesterday and I was in bed all day, and still slept all night. Probably helped that I kicked my husband out to sleep on the air mattress and had the bed to myself! ;)

Temp this morning was 97.6!



I won't test until I hit 12 DPO (my LP has never been longer then 12 days and lately it's been 8 so I have a good shot at being pregnant if I reach that) so I am officially in the 1WW!

Right now I feel more like AF is coming then anything. I am PMSing pretty bad and DD #1's screeching is driving me to insanity. Let this next one be a boy, PLEASE!

Just kidding, I'll take whatever I can get! Even if that means several girls (but really God, please just one at a time this time, please?)!

I currently have just one FRER and on CBD HPT in the house right now and I don't want to line squint so if the CBD is negative at 12 dpo I won't take another HPT until it is or until AF shows.

Please let this be our month!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!