Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

CD 20

Enough is enough.

I had a really bad night last night. The one BFP announcement I had been dreading the most, happened.

I am not even going to get into that here.

Point is once I managed to stop crying long enough to think straight, I decided.

I am done.

It's time to get serious. I will not reach my one year mark having not had one cycle where I really, really, gave it my all.

So if I still haven't ovulated by payday it's time to get serious. Going to go buy OPKs, vitex, and more pregnancy tests.

Going to take the prenatals, vitex, and yes the dreaded B6 again. Going to buy a new brand though and hope it doesn't smell nearly as bad! (Avoid NatureMade B6!!!!)

Here we go, time to get serious.

Well, if my body cooperates that is.

I was saying last night it felt like AF was coming. Cramps, moodiness, chocolate cravings. All very much AF signs for me.

This morning my temp was 96.3.


I am not even so much as spotting, which after sex is really good considering the past few months. Especially since it was pretty... well.... vigorous haha! I needed something after the bad news and I don't drink so sex it is!

Either I am having a super ovulation or more likely my body is just trying to regulate and drop all the residual hormones from the loss.

Or it could even be the fact that it was cold last night and I woke up out of the covers. (I oral temp, and sleep with my mouth open.)

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!