Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Week


It's been a week now. Getting easier? A little.

I still cry at the drop of a hat.

Things have been stressful around here and I know my crazy emotions are to blame.

I guess the good part is having the kids to focus on. I am sure they are enjoying all the extra loving and attention they are getting.

Been keeping busy with my new hobby as well. After my orders are done DH said I can do the entire alphabet to help teach DS #1 his letters. He loves playing with them so I know he will love it. I am thinking rainbow order for sure.

I am happy to have a new hobby. Hopefully people will keep putting in orders. That would be great.

Nothing else new to report. Still moving forward. One dragging foot step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!