Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Dear Body, WTH Are You Doing?!


So no spotting for awhile and all was well.

And then of course today I spot.

I think we might just take a DTD break for a few weeks since the spotting is happening after we DTD. Hopefully that will be the end.

We have officially agreed to NTNP until December, where we will resume charting and full on TTC again.

If it happens in that time period, awesome. If not I am ok too. I just can't handle the trying and the failing. Taking the pressure off. Right now it's easy because I am focusing on the move, hopefully later in the month I can focus on potty training DS #1, and after that birthday preparations and Christmas shopping I guess.

Time moves so fast and yet I have a feeling without charting and day counting and symptom spotting to focus on these next months are going to drag. Hopefully not, but that's what I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Dust!